Re: Weird:: substitute by using register with combinations

  • John Little
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 8, 2013
      Yes, with one, but the test would not have found the problem (with more than one combining char) that you fixed with the second patch. I just meant to suggest that the test have such a character. If someone could find a character with more, that would be interesting, though the test might then interact with the 'maxcombine' option.

      Regards, John Little

    • William Fugh

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 26, 2013
          On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 1:17 AM, John Little <John.B.Little@...> wrote:
          > Yes, with one, but the test would not have found the problem (with more than one combining char) that you fixed with the second patch. I just meant to suggest that the test have such a character. If someone could find a character with more, that would be interesting, though the test might then interact with the 'maxcombine' option.

          For better test coverage, I added two more characters to the test, with
          two and three combining characters, respectively (real examples).

          I didn't study the patch, though.