Tests for operations with Visual mode and Operator-pending mode

  • glts
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2013
      Hi

      I have made a simple new test covering Visual mode and operators. All
      tests are green for the current Vim version 7.3.875.

      I think it would be useful to have a test to guard against regressions
      in this area; it may also serve as a basis for discussion of bugfixes
      and new features.

      Please let me know if you have a suggestion or criticism.

      I would be very happy if this test could eventually make it into the
      repository. I believe it will make life easier for all those working on
      issues in this area.

      Thank you.

      David Bürgin

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2013
        David Bürgin wrote:

        > I have made a simple new test covering Visual mode and operators. All
        > tests are green for the current Vim version 7.3.875.
        >
        > I think it would be useful to have a test to guard against regressions
        > in this area; it may also serve as a basis for discussion of bugfixes
        > and new features.
        >
        > Please let me know if you have a suggestion or criticism.
        >
        > I would be very happy if this test could eventually make it into the
        > repository. I believe it will make life easier for all those working on
        > issues in this area.

        It's good to have more tests, thanks.

        96. On Super Bowl Sunday, you followed the score by going to the
        Yahoo main page instead of turning on the TV.