correct indent of ifdef/endif (trivial patch)

  • Taro MURAOKA
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
      I have corrected indentations of ifdef/endif pair,
      which might be just mistake.

      Please check attached patch.

      Thanks.

    • Taro MURAOKA
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
        I have wrote a script to correct indentations with considering
        ifdef/endif nests.

        https://gist.github.com/koron/5250637

        USAGE:

        1. open a source file.
        2. :source fix-ifdef-indent.vim
        3. check and save.

        This script will correct indents and show line numbers which were
        corrected.

        Thanks.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27, 2013
          Taro Muraoka wrote:

          > I have corrected indentations of ifdef/endif pair,
          > which might be just mistake.
          >
          > Please check attached patch.

          Thanks, I'll include it.

          --
          From "know your smileys":
          C=}>;*{)) Drunk, devilish chef with a toupee in an updraft,