Re: "." fails to repeat the last executed operator with ":normal v"

  • Sung Pae
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 25, 2013
      On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 10:14:48PM +0100, glts wrote:

      > On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 2:08 AM, Sung Pae <self@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Let's create a simple (and incomplete) custom motion: …
      >
      > Anyway, after another session in the debugger I came up with the
      > slight amendment in the attachment. If you would like to try it, be my
      > guest. I hope I can find the time to write a few tests.

      Yes, this definitely solves the problem with visual selections clearing
      the repeat. I tried poking around a bit more, and I couldn't find any
      obvious problems, which is exciting.

      All that appears to be left to achieve parity with builtin cursor
      motions is the issue with v:count. I will report any problems should I
      find them.

      Thank you for looking into this.

      Sung Pae