Re: Patch 7.3.859

  • Tony Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 21, 2013
      On 20/03/13 21:23, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      [...]
      > Anyway, if you do find a way to keep the intro message, that's nice.

      I'm attaching a small global plugin which I wrote in 2009 for just that
      purpose. Its name intentionally starts with zz in the hope that it will
      run last; for that same reason it should be dropped in your user's
      after-plugin directory: ~/.vim/after/plugin/ on *x, or
      ~/vimfiles/after/plugin/ on M$W.

      I've tried to make that plugin as general as I could, and compatible
      even with obsolete or feature-poor versions of Vim (e.g., if used in a
      version so old that the :intro command wasn't even defined, it should
      just do nothing.) I don't guarantee that it is perfect. If you can make
      it better, go ahead.

      A remarkable race are the Persians;
      They have such peculiar diversions.
      They make love the whole day
      In the usual way
      And save up the nights for perversions.

    • Hayaki Saito
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 24, 2013
        Hi, Bram

        > Do we also need this when setting crv_status to CRV_GOT?

        I guess it is necessary to do so.
        In my environment, did_cursorhold was FALSE when setting crv_status to CRV_GOT.

        Regards,
        Hayaki Saito