Re: Updated c.vim / cpp.vim for C++11

  • mattn
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 8, 2013
      > > What code did you use?
      > Vim source code. Happens in all functions with nested {}.

      I checked 20 files in vim's source code, but I didn't see the problem.
      Did you replace syntax/c.vim and syntax/cpp.vim ? Or put into your after directory?

      > > Currently, when I use last updated c.vim/cpp.vim, C++11 lambda
      > > expression has wrong syntax.
      > > http://go-gyazo.appspot.com/0bd47218af603b3a.png
      > > This is valid code.
      > We need a fix that doesn't break something else...

      Our changes should fix that.

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 9, 2013
        Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:

        > > > What code did you use?
        > > Vim source code. Happens in all functions with nested {}.
        >

        > I checked 20 files in vim's source code, but I didn't see the problem.
        > Did you replace syntax/c.vim and syntax/cpp.vim ? Or put into your after directory?
        >
        > > > Currently, when I use last updated c.vim/cpp.vim, C++11 lambda
        > > > expression has wrong syntax.
        > > > http://go-gyazo.appspot.com/0bd47218af603b3a.png
        > > > This is valid code.
        > > We need a fix that doesn't break something else...
        >
        > Our changes should fix that.

        Perhaps the patch didn't apply properly. Can you please take the current
        version in Mercurial and aplly you changes to that?

        --
        Have you heard about the new Beowulf cluster? It's so fast, it executes
        an infinite loop in 6 seconds.

      • mattn
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 9, 2013
          > Perhaps the patch didn't apply properly. Can you please take the current
          > version in Mercurial and aplly you changes to that?

          I merged your changes.

          https://github.com/vim-jp/cpp-vim/ (master branch)

          And below is diff from your last changes

          https://gist.github.com/mattn/5124324