Re: Update of tutor.ja.*

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 7, 2013
      Ken Takata wrote:

      > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
      > Please include them.

      I'll include it, thanks for the update.

      --
      The startling truth finally became apparent, and it was this: Numbers
      written on restaurant checks within the confines of restaurants do not follow
      the same mathematical laws as numbers written on any other pieces of paper in
      any other parts of the Universe. This single statement took the scientific
      world by storm. So many mathematical conferences got held in such good
      restaurants that many of the finest minds of a generation died of obesity and
      heart failure, and the science of mathematics was put back by years.

    • Kenichi Ito
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 31, 2014
        Hi,

        I have updated Japanese tutor files.

        * update to the latest
        * fix typo
        * improve translation

        Please include them.

        Regards,
        Kenichi Ito

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 1 8:20 AM
          Kenichi Ito wrote:

          > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
          >
          > * update to the latest
          > * fix typo
          > * improve translation
          >
          > Please include them.

          Thanks, I'll include them.

          --
          An alien life briefly visits earth. Just before departing it leaves a
          message in the dust on the back of a white van. The world is shocked

        • Andre Sihera
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 1 10:17 PM
            On 01/08/14 11:34, Kenichi Ito wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
            >
            > * update to the latest
            > * fix typo
            > * improve translation
            >
            > Please include them.
            >
            > Regards,
            > Kenichi Ito

            Ito-san,

            Thanks for the update.

            I have mailed you and Matsumoto-san directly with my comments.
            Please check your in-box.

            Cheers,

            ******

            Ito さん、