Re: Update of tutor.ja.*

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 5, 2013
      Hi Bram,

      I have updated Japanese tutor files.
      Please include them.

      Regards,
      Ken Takata

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 7, 2013
        Ken Takata wrote:

        > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
        > Please include them.

        I'll include it, thanks for the update.

        --
        The startling truth finally became apparent, and it was this: Numbers
        written on restaurant checks within the confines of restaurants do not follow
        the same mathematical laws as numbers written on any other pieces of paper in
        any other parts of the Universe. This single statement took the scientific
        world by storm. So many mathematical conferences got held in such good
        restaurants that many of the finest minds of a generation died of obesity and
        heart failure, and the science of mathematics was put back by years.

      • Kenichi Ito
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 31 7:34 PM
          Hi,

          I have updated Japanese tutor files.

          * update to the latest
          * fix typo
          * improve translation

          Please include them.

          Regards,
          Kenichi Ito

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 1, 2014
            Kenichi Ito wrote:

            > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
            >
            > * update to the latest
            > * fix typo
            > * improve translation
            >
            > Please include them.

            Thanks, I'll include them.

            --
            An alien life briefly visits earth. Just before departing it leaves a
            message in the dust on the back of a white van. The world is shocked

          • Andre Sihera
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 1, 2014
              On 01/08/14 11:34, Kenichi Ito wrote:
              > Hi,
              >
              > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
              >
              > * update to the latest
              > * fix typo
              > * improve translation
              >
              > Please include them.
              >
              > Regards,
              > Kenichi Ito

              Ito-san,

              Thanks for the update.

              I have mailed you and Matsumoto-san directly with my comments.
              Please check your in-box.

              Cheers,

              ******

              Ito さん、