Re: Patch 7.3.834

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2013
      Hi,

      2013/02/26 Tue 21:41:51 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > Patch 7.3.834
      > Problem: Ruby 2.0 has a few API changes.
      > Solution: Add handling of Ruby 2.0. (Yasuhiro Matsumoto)
      > Files: src/if_ruby.c

      I couldn't build with Ruby 2.0 when using MinGW x64 or MSVC10.
      Attached patch fixes this problem. Makefiles are also changed
      to detect RUBY_PLATFORM and RUBY_INSTALL_NAME for x64.

      Regards,
      Ken Takata.

    • Yasuhiro MATSUMOTO
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2013
        thank you

        On 2/28/13, Ken Takata <kentkt@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > 2013/02/26 Tue 21:41:51 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        >
        >> Patch 7.3.834
        >> Problem: Ruby 2.0 has a few API changes.
        >> Solution: Add handling of Ruby 2.0. (Yasuhiro Matsumoto)
        >> Files: src/if_ruby.c
        >
        > I couldn't build with Ruby 2.0 when using MinGW x64 or MSVC10.
        > Attached patch fixes this problem. Makefiles are also changed
        > to detect RUBY_PLATFORM and RUBY_INSTALL_NAME for x64.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Ken Takata.
        >
        > --
        > --
        >
        > ---

        - Yasuhiro Matsumoto

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2013
          Ken Takata wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > 2013/02/26 Tue 21:41:51 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar wrote:
          >
          > > Patch 7.3.834
          > > Problem: Ruby 2.0 has a few API changes.
          > > Solution: Add handling of Ruby 2.0. (Yasuhiro Matsumoto)
          > > Files: src/if_ruby.c
          >
          > I couldn't build with Ruby 2.0 when using MinGW x64 or MSVC10.
          > Attached patch fixes this problem. Makefiles are also changed
          > to detect RUBY_PLATFORM and RUBY_INSTALL_NAME for x64.

          Thanks, I'll include it soon.

          --
          login: yes
          password: I don't know, please tell me