Re: Patch 7.3.826

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 22, 2013
      Roland Eggner wrote:

      > On 2013-02-20 Wednesday at 16:48 +0100 Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > >
      > > Patch 7.3.826
      > > Problem: List of features in :version output is hard to read.
      > > Solution: Make columns. (Nazri Ramliy)
      > > Files: src/version.c
      >
      > On wide terminals the feature list in :version message is interrupted
      > by empty lines, observed with e.g. COLUMNS20. Bugfix attached.

      Thanks for the fix. The logic is a bit clumsy, there should be a
      simpler way.

      --
      Back off man, I'm a scientist.
      -- Peter, Ghostbusters

    • Roland Eggner
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 22, 2013
        On 2013-02-22 Friday at 23:21 +0800 Nazri Ramliy wrote:
        > On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 10:00 PM, Roland Eggner
        > <edvx1@...> wrote:
        > > On 2013-02-20 Wednesday at 16:48 +0100 Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        > >>
        > >> Patch 7.3.826
        > >> Problem: List of features in :version output is hard to read.
        > >> Solution: Make columns. (Nazri Ramliy)
        > >> Files: src/version.c
        > >
        > > On wide terminals the feature list in :version message is interrupted by empty
        > > lines, observed with e.g. COLUMNS=320. Bugfix attached.
        >
        > A shorter patch, but the fixes the same problem:

        Problem fixing confirmed. That much shorter is really nice. Combined it with
        another code shortening and added a comment, new patch attached.

        --
        Regards
        Roland Eggner

        src/version.c | 13 ++++++-------