no-matched back reference atom refer tailing byte in CP932

  • mattn
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2013
      :help /\@<!

      Here is a test. "_" is cursor. [] is double byte of CP932.
      ----------------
      _

      []@foo ... A
      bar@foo ... B
      @foo ... C
      ----------------

      If want to match A and C, pattern should be \w\@<!@\w\+
      But when tailing byte of [] (meaning double byte of CP932) contains ASCII byte,
      A is not mached. One of the double byte character which occur this isssue is 0x81 0x67.

      Below is a patch. Please check and include.

      https://gist.github.com/mattn/5010188

      Thanks.
      - Yasuhiro Matsumoto

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2013
        Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:

        > :help /\@<!
        >
        > Here is a test. "_" is cursor. [] is double byte of CP932.
        > ----------------
        > _
        >
        > []@foo ... A
        > bar@foo ... B
        > @foo ... C
        >
        > If want to match A and C, pattern should be \w\@<!@\w\+
        > But when tailing byte of [] (meaning double byte of CP932) contains ASCII byte,
        > A is not mached. One of the double byte character which occur this isssue is 0x81 0x67.
        >
        > Below is a patch. Please check and include.
        >
        > https://gist.github.com/mattn/5010188

        Thanks, I'll look into it in a few days.

        --
        The acknowledged parents of reengineering are Michael Hammer and James Champy.
        When I say they're the "parents" I don't mean they had sex - and I apologize