Re: Valgrind errors when compiled with MzScheme

  • Sergey Khorev
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 16 10:18 PM
      I built vim with racket 5.3.2 (with racket 4.2.5 is not possible) using
      MinGW on Windows 7, 64-bit and whenever I run, say ':mzscheme 5' a
      windows pops up with the message:

      Your command line to build?

      Works fine with Racket 5.3.3
      mingw32-make -f Make_ming.mak GUI=yes CSCOPE=yes MZSCHEME=%DEVLIBS%/Racket DYNAMIC_MZSCHEME=no MZSCHEME_VER=3m_8bh220 MZSCHEME_GENERATE_BASE=yes MZSCHEME_PRECISE_GC=yes MZSCHEME_USE_RACKET=yes

      Also could you use another thread?

    • Cesar Romani
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 17 6:24 AM
        On 17/02/2013 01:18 a.m., Sergey Khorev wrote:
        > I built vim with racket 5.3.2 (with racket 4.2.5 is not possible) using
        >
        > MinGW on Windows 7, 64-bit and whenever I run, say ':mzscheme 5' a
        > windows pops up with the message:
        >

        > Your command line to build?
        >
        > Works fine with Racket 5.3.3
        > mingw32-make -f Make_ming.mak GUI=yes CSCOPE=yes
        > MZSCHEME=%DEVLIBS%/Racket DYNAMIC_MZSCHEME=no MZSCHEME_VER=3m_8bh220
        > MZSCHEME_GENERATE_BASE=yes MZSCHEME_PRECISE_GC=yes
        MZSCHEME_USE_RACKET=yes

        The problem above only occurs at runtime using racket 5.3.2 with the
        same command line.
        With racket 5.3.3 it works fine.

        Cesar

      • Sergey Khorev
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 18 7:38 AM
          The problem above only occurs at runtime using racket 5.3.2 with the
          same command line.
          With racket 5.3.3 it works fine.

          Works fine for me. Did you delete mzscheme_base.c and *.o files before building Vim with another version of MzScheme?

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 18 1:49 PM
            Sergey Khorev wrote:

            > The problem above only occurs at runtime using racket 5.3.2 with the
            > same command line.
            > With racket 5.3.3 it works fine.
            >

            > Works fine for me. Did you delete mzscheme_base.c and *.o files before
            > building Vim with another version of MzScheme?

            I use "make reconfig" which deletes mzscheme_base.c.

            --
            If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
            When your hammer is C++, everything begins to look like a thumb.

          • Cesar Romani
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 21 5:59 AM
              On 18/02/2013 10:38 a.m., Sergey Khorev wrote:
              > The problem above only occurs at runtime using racket 5.3.2 with the
              >
              > same command line.
              > With racket 5.3.3 it works fine.
              >

              > Works fine for me. Did you delete mzscheme_base.c and *.o files before
              > building Vim with another version of MzScheme?

              That was, after deleting mzscheme_base.c it worked.