Re: Valgrind errors when compiled with MzScheme

  • Sergey Khorev
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 16, 2013
      I built vim with racket 5.3.2 (with racket 4.2.5 is not possible) using
      MinGW on Windows 7, 64-bit and whenever I run, say ':mzscheme 5' a
      windows pops up with the message:

      Your command line to build?

      Works fine with Racket 5.3.3
      mingw32-make -f Make_ming.mak GUI=yes CSCOPE=yes MZSCHEME=%DEVLIBS%/Racket DYNAMIC_MZSCHEME=no MZSCHEME_VER=3m_8bh220 MZSCHEME_GENERATE_BASE=yes MZSCHEME_PRECISE_GC=yes MZSCHEME_USE_RACKET=yes

      Also could you use another thread?

    • Cesar Romani
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 17, 2013
        On 17/02/2013 01:18 a.m., Sergey Khorev wrote:
        > I built vim with racket 5.3.2 (with racket 4.2.5 is not possible) using
        >
        > MinGW on Windows 7, 64-bit and whenever I run, say ':mzscheme 5' a
        > windows pops up with the message:
        >

        > Your command line to build?
        >
        > Works fine with Racket 5.3.3
        > mingw32-make -f Make_ming.mak GUI=yes CSCOPE=yes
        > MZSCHEME=%DEVLIBS%/Racket DYNAMIC_MZSCHEME=no MZSCHEME_VER=3m_8bh220
        > MZSCHEME_GENERATE_BASE=yes MZSCHEME_PRECISE_GC=yes
        MZSCHEME_USE_RACKET=yes

        The problem above only occurs at runtime using racket 5.3.2 with the
        same command line.
        With racket 5.3.3 it works fine.

        Cesar

      • Sergey Khorev
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
          The problem above only occurs at runtime using racket 5.3.2 with the
          same command line.
          With racket 5.3.3 it works fine.

          Works fine for me. Did you delete mzscheme_base.c and *.o files before building Vim with another version of MzScheme?

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
            Sergey Khorev wrote:

            > The problem above only occurs at runtime using racket 5.3.2 with the
            > same command line.
            > With racket 5.3.3 it works fine.
            >

            > Works fine for me. Did you delete mzscheme_base.c and *.o files before
            > building Vim with another version of MzScheme?

            I use "make reconfig" which deletes mzscheme_base.c.

            --
            If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
            When your hammer is C++, everything begins to look like a thumb.

          • Cesar Romani
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 21, 2013
              On 18/02/2013 10:38 a.m., Sergey Khorev wrote:
              > The problem above only occurs at runtime using racket 5.3.2 with the
              >
              > same command line.
              > With racket 5.3.3 it works fine.
              >

              > Works fine for me. Did you delete mzscheme_base.c and *.o files before
              > building Vim with another version of MzScheme?

              That was, after deleting mzscheme_base.c it worked.