Re: Patch 7.3.786

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 13, 2013
      Hi,

      2013/02/02 Sat 4:23:57 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > The implementaiton for Python 2 was supposed to work.
      >
      > I would appreciate a few people to try this out on different
      > environments. If I don't hear about problems I'll include this patch.

      No one has reported about my patch :-(

      BTW, I wrote tests for the patches 7.3.691, 698 and 768.
      I found that the patch 7.3.768 breaks 7.3.691.
      I also tested my patches with Python 2.7 and 3.2 on Linux and Cygwin.
      Both the background thread and sys.settrace worked fine.

      Regards,
      Ken Takata

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 13, 2013
        Ken Takata wrote:

        > 2013/02/02 Sat 4:23:57 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        >
        > > The implementaiton for Python 2 was supposed to work.
        > >
        > > I would appreciate a few people to try this out on different
        > > environments. If I don't hear about problems I'll include this patch.
        >
        > No one has reported about my patch :-(
        >
        > BTW, I wrote tests for the patches 7.3.691, 698 and 768.
        > I found that the patch 7.3.768 breaks 7.3.691.
        > I also tested my patches with Python 2.7 and 3.2 on Linux and Cygwin.
        > Both the background thread and sys.settrace worked fine.

        Thanks. I verified the test breaks without including your patch of two
        weeks ago. I'll send it out now.

        --
        "Software is like sex... it's better when it's free."
        -- Linus Torvalds, initiator of the free Linux OS