Re: Issue 93 in vim: Mr. Campbell, please maintain netrw, zip, Man, and vimball in Vim's Mercurial repository

  • vim@...
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
      Updates:

      Comment #4 on issue 93 by drc...@...: Mr. Campbell, please
      maintain netrw, zip, Man, and vimball in Vim's Mercurial repository

      Since I don't have write access to Mercurial's branch, and since I prefer
      my current method, anyway (go to
      http://www.drchip.org/astronaut/vim/index.html to find my "bleeding edge"
      versions of plugins and syntax that I maintain), I think this issue should
      be closed.