Re: [patch] backtick inside || is concealed

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2013
      Hi Bram,

      I found another problem in the help.vim. `` is concealed.
      For example, line 177 in quickref.txt is:

      |``| `` go to the position before the last jump

      But this line is displayed as:

      `` go to the position before the last jump

      Attached patch fixes this problem.

      Thanks,
      Ken Takata

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2013
        Ken Takata wrote:

        > I found another problem in the help.vim. `` is concealed.
        > For example, line 177 in quickref.txt is:
        >
        > |``| `` go to the position before the last jump
        >
        > But this line is displayed as:
        >
        > `` go to the position before the last jump
        >
        > Attached patch fixes this problem.

        I had just fixed this earlier today.
        I'll push runtime file updatess again.

        --
        BRIDGEKEEPER: What is your favorite colour?
        GAWAIN: Blue ... No yelloooooww!

      • Ken Takata
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
          Hi Bram,

          2013/02/07 Thu 3:10:52 UTC+9 Ken Takata:

          > Hi Bram,
          >
          > I found another problem in the help.vim. `` is concealed.
          > For example, line 177 in quickref.txt is:
          >
          > |``| `` go to the position before the last jump
          >
          > But this line is displayed as:
          >
          > `` go to the position before the last jump
          >
          > Attached patch fixes this problem.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Ken Takata

          Isn't this patch merged yet?
          I think the line 177 in quickref.txt should be displayed as:

          `` `` go to the position before the last jump

          But currently the second `` is not displayed.

          Thanks,
          Ken Takata

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
            Ken Takata wrote:

            > 2013/02/07 Thu 3:10:52 UTC+9 Ken Takata:
            > >
            > > Hi Bram,
            > >
            > > I found another problem in the help.vim. `` is concealed.
            > > For example, line 177 in quickref.txt is:
            > >
            > > |``| `` go to the position before the last jump
            > >
            > > But this line is displayed as:
            > >
            > > `` go to the position before the last jump
            > >
            > > Attached patch fixes this problem.
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > > Ken Takata
            >
            > Isn't this patch merged yet?
            > I think the line 177 in quickref.txt should be displayed as:
            >
            > `` `` go to the position before the last jump
            >
            > But currently the second `` is not displayed.

            Somehow I lost track of this patch. Inlucded it now, thanks for
            reminding me.

            --
            There are three kinds of persons: Those who can count and those who can't.