Re: Update of tutor.ja.*

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 6, 2013
      Ken Takata wrote:

      > I have updated Japanese tutor files again.
      > Some typos are fixed.

      I'll include them, thanks.

      --
      BEDEVERE: Look! It's the old man from scene 24 - what's he Doing here?
      ARTHUR: He is the keeper of the Bridge. He asks each traveler five

    • Ken Takata
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 5, 2013
        Hi Bram,

        I have updated Japanese tutor files.
        Please include them.

        Regards,
        Ken Takata

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 7, 2013
          Ken Takata wrote:

          > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
          > Please include them.

          I'll include it, thanks for the update.

          --
          The startling truth finally became apparent, and it was this: Numbers
          written on restaurant checks within the confines of restaurants do not follow

        • Kenichi Ito
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 31 7:34 PM
            Hi,

            I have updated Japanese tutor files.

            * update to the latest
            * fix typo
            * improve translation

            Please include them.

            Regards,
            Kenichi Ito

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 1, 2014
              Kenichi Ito wrote:

              > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
              >
              > * update to the latest
              > * fix typo
              > * improve translation
              >
              > Please include them.

              Thanks, I'll include them.

              --
              An alien life briefly visits earth. Just before departing it leaves a
              message in the dust on the back of a white van. The world is shocked

            • Andre Sihera
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 1, 2014
                On 01/08/14 11:34, Kenichi Ito wrote:
                > Hi,
                >
                > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
                >
                > * update to the latest
                > * fix typo
                > * improve translation
                >
                > Please include them.
                >
                > Regards,
                > Kenichi Ito

                Ito-san,

                Thanks for the update.

                I have mailed you and Matsumoto-san directly with my comments.
                Please check your in-box.

                Cheers,

                ******

                Ito さん、