:gundo and :gredo

  • Ben Fritz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      In the new todo.txt I noticed:

      9 ":gundo" command: global undo. Undoes changes spread over multiple files
      in the order they were made. Also ":gredo". Both with a count. Useful
      when tests fail after making changes and you forgot in which files.

      I think it would also be useful to have commands to do something like g; and g, do, but globally. It sounds like basically you want to create a global change list, we may as well be able to navigate it.