[patch] backtick inside || is concealed

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2013
      Hi,

      Backtick inside || is concealed in the help files.
      For example, line 174 in quickref.txt is:

      |`a| `{a-z} go to mark {a-z} within current file

      If conceallevel is set to 2, the line is displayed as follows:

      a `{a-z} go to mark {a-z} within current file

      I think it should be:

      `a `{a-z} go to mark {a-z} within current file

      Attached patch fixes it.

      Best regards,
      Ken Takata

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2013
        Ken Takata wrote:

        > Backtick inside || is concealed in the help files.
        > For example, line 174 in quickref.txt is:
        >
        > |`a| `{a-z} go to mark {a-z} within current file
        >
        > If conceallevel is set to 2, the line is displayed as follows:
        >
        > a `{a-z} go to mark {a-z} within current file
        >
        > I think it should be:
        >
        > `a `{a-z} go to mark {a-z} within current file
        >
        > Attached patch fixes it.

        Thanks!

        --
        "When I die, I want a tombstone that says "GAME OVER" - Ton Richters

      • Ken Takata
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 6, 2013
          Hi Bram,

          I found another problem in the help.vim. `` is concealed.
          For example, line 177 in quickref.txt is:

          |``| `` go to the position before the last jump

          But this line is displayed as:

          `` go to the position before the last jump

          Attached patch fixes this problem.

          Thanks,
          Ken Takata

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 6, 2013
            Ken Takata wrote:

            > I found another problem in the help.vim. `` is concealed.
            > For example, line 177 in quickref.txt is:
            >
            > |``| `` go to the position before the last jump
            >
            > But this line is displayed as:
            >
            > `` go to the position before the last jump
            >
            > Attached patch fixes this problem.

            I had just fixed this earlier today.
            I'll push runtime file updatess again.

            --
            BRIDGEKEEPER: What is your favorite colour?
            GAWAIN: Blue ... No yelloooooww!

          • Ken Takata
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
              Hi Bram,

              2013/02/07 Thu 3:10:52 UTC+9 Ken Takata:

              > Hi Bram,
              >
              > I found another problem in the help.vim. `` is concealed.
              > For example, line 177 in quickref.txt is:
              >
              > |``| `` go to the position before the last jump
              >
              > But this line is displayed as:
              >
              > `` go to the position before the last jump
              >
              > Attached patch fixes this problem.
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Ken Takata

              Isn't this patch merged yet?
              I think the line 177 in quickref.txt should be displayed as:

              `` `` go to the position before the last jump

              But currently the second `` is not displayed.

              Thanks,
              Ken Takata

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
                Ken Takata wrote:

                > 2013/02/07 Thu 3:10:52 UTC+9 Ken Takata:
                > >
                > > Hi Bram,
                > >
                > > I found another problem in the help.vim. `` is concealed.
                > > For example, line 177 in quickref.txt is:
                > >
                > > |``| `` go to the position before the last jump
                > >
                > > But this line is displayed as:
                > >
                > > `` go to the position before the last jump
                > >
                > > Attached patch fixes this problem.
                > >
                > > Thanks,
                > > Ken Takata
                >
                > Isn't this patch merged yet?
                > I think the line 177 in quickref.txt should be displayed as:
                >
                > `` `` go to the position before the last jump
                >
                > But currently the second `` is not displayed.

                Somehow I lost track of this patch. Inlucded it now, thanks for
                reminding me.

                --
                There are three kinds of persons: Those who can count and those who can't.