Re: New feature: absolute line number in relativenumber for the current line

  • John Little
    Message 1 of 47 , Feb 4, 2013
      On Tuesday, February 5, 2013 3:22:09 AM UTC+13, Charles Campbell wrote:

      > Thank you -- I'll try it out (but I'm having troubles getting gtk
      > enabled for vim for some odd reason, and am working on that)

      Just in case you haven't, you've tried yum-builddep? (I mucked about for a while before discovering apt-get build-dep, and judging by how often I posted about it here so did others.)

      Regards, John Little

      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 29, 2013
        Ah, I understand now; sorry for the confusion -- I didn't know that patch 1115 changed the behavior of relativenumber/number. I know what I have to do now to modify my vimrc to behave like it used to for older versions by using the has("patch#") check.

        I do indeed like this new behavior better though :)
        Thanks very much for your help!

        --Stan