Re: [doc] align columns when :set conceallevel=2

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 4, 2013
      Hi Bram,

      2013/01/31 Thu 0:55:08 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > Ken Takata wrote:
      >
      > > I found another misalignment in the help files.
      > > Attached patch fixes it.
      >
      > I'll include it, thanks!

      Sorry for inconvenience. I found misalignment again.
      fix-alignment-2.patch fixes it.

      However misalignment still remains in quickref.txt because of
      mixing spaces and tabs. Maybe it cannot be fix perfectly,
      but can be better. fix-alignment-3.patch is a patch for that.

      Thanks,
      Ken Takata

    • Ken Takata
      Message 2 of 17 , May 7, 2013
        Hi,

        2013/02/05 Tue 2:00:01 UTC+9 Ken Takata:
        > Hi Bram,
        >
        > 2013/01/31 Thu 0:55:08 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        >
        > > Ken Takata wrote:
        > >
        > > > I found another misalignment in the help files.
        > > > Attached patch fixes it.
        > >
        > > I'll include it, thanks!
        >
        > Sorry for inconvenience. I found misalignment again.
        > fix-alignment-2.patch fixes it.
        >
        > However misalignment still remains in quickref.txt because of
        > mixing spaces and tabs. Maybe it cannot be fix perfectly,
        > but can be better. fix-alignment-3.patch is a patch for that.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Ken Takata

        Here is an additional patch for misalignment.
        Please check it.

        Thanks,
        Ken Takata

        Message 3 of 17 , May 7, 2013
          Ken Takata wrote:

          > 2013/02/05 Tue 2:00:01 UTC+9 Ken Takata:
          > > Hi Bram,

          > > > I'll include it, thanks!
          > >
          > > Sorry for inconvenience. I found misalignment again.
          > > fix-alignment-2.patch fixes it.
          > >
          > > However misalignment still remains in quickref.txt because of
          > > mixing spaces and tabs. Maybe it cannot be fix perfectly,
          > > but can be better. fix-alignment-3.patch is a patch for that.
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > Ken Takata
          >
          > Here is an additional patch for misalignment.
          > Please check it.

          Included, thanks.

          --
          Linux is just like a wigwam: no Windows, no Gates and an Apache inside.

        • Ken Takata
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 5, 2013
            Hi,

            2013/05/07 Tue 23:42:49 UTC+9 Ken Takata wrote:
            > Here is an additional patch for misalignment.
            > Please check it.

            Here is the 5th patch for misalignment. I hope this is the last patch
            for misalignment. Please check it.

            Thanks,
            Ken Takata

          • Dominique PellĂ©
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 5, 2013
              Ken Takata wrote:

              > Hi,
              >
              > 2013/05/07 Tue 23:42:49 UTC+9 Ken Takata wrote:
              >> Here is an additional patch for misalignment.
              >> Please check it.
              >
              > Here is the 5th patch for misalignment. I hope this is the last patch
              > for misalignment. Please check it.
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Ken Takata

              Hi

              The line describing :bprevious in quickref.txt:1335
              also looks well aligned with conceallevel=0 but
              misaligned with conceallevel=2.

              Fixed in attached patch.

              Regards
              Dominique

              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 6, 2013
                Ken Takata wrote:

                > 2013/05/07 Tue 23:42:49 UTC+9 Ken Takata wrote:
                > > Here is an additional patch for misalignment.
                > > Please check it.
                >
                > Here is the 5th patch for misalignment. I hope this is the last patch
                > for misalignment. Please check it.

                Thanks!

                --
                [Another hideous roar.]
                BEDEVERE: That's it!

                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 6, 2013
                  Dominique Pelle wrote:

                  > Ken Takata wrote:
                  >
                  > > Hi,
                  > >
                  > > 2013/05/07 Tue 23:42:49 UTC+9 Ken Takata wrote:
                  > >> Here is an additional patch for misalignment.
                  > >> Please check it.
                  > >
                  > > Here is the 5th patch for misalignment. I hope this is the last patch
                  > > for misalignment. Please check it.
                  > >
                  > > Thanks,
                  > > Ken Takata
                  >
                  > Hi
                  >
                  > The line describing :bprevious in quickref.txt:1335
                  > also looks well aligned with conceallevel=0 but
                  > misaligned with conceallevel=2.
                  >
                  > Fixed in attached patch.

                  Thanks.

                  --
                  Dreams are free, but there's a small charge for alterations.