Fix a performance bug around SGR 1006 style mouse reporting

  • Hayaki Saito
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hello,

      I found a performance bug in SGR 1006 style mouse reporting patch which once I sent.
      The termcode of SGR 1006 style is "ESC [ <".
      So we don't need to parse it duplicately to distinguish it from termresponse code (typically it starts with "ESC [ >" or "ESC [ ?").

      This patch will improve performance of SGR 1006 mouse reporting.

      Regards.

      ---
      Hayaki Saito

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
        Hayaki Saito wrote:

        > I found a performance bug in SGR 1006 style mouse reporting patch
        > which once I sent. The termcode of SGR 1006 style is "ESC [ <".
        > So we don't need to parse it duplicately to distinguish it from
        > termresponse code (typically it starts with "ESC [ >" or "ESC [ ?").
        >
        > This patch will improve performance of SGR 1006 mouse reporting.

        Thanks, I'll include it soon.

        --
        The war between Emacs and Vi is over. Vi has won with 3 to 1.
        http://m.linuxjournal.com/files/linuxjournal.com/linuxjournal/articles/030/3044/3044s1.html