Re: Update for MzScheme interface

  • Sergey Khorev
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 31, 2013
      Bram,

      Test 70 fails.  I worked around it for now by changing:

              :if l2[2] == l2

              :if l2[2] == "item2"

      This was caused by a part of patch from Eric Dobson. I restricted the scope of this change to Mac only and test 70 has passed on Linux and Windows.
      Please find the patch attached.

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 31, 2013
        Sergey Khorev wrote:

        > >> Test 70 fails. I worked around it for now by changing:
        > >>
        > >> :if l2[2] == l2

        > >> :if l2[2] == "item2"
        > >>

        > This was caused by a part of patch from Eric Dobson. I restricted the scope
        > of this change to Mac only and test 70 has passed on Linux and Windows.
        > Please find the patch attached.

        Thanks for the fix. I'm glad a test caught the problem.

        --
        Mental Floss prevents moral decay!