Re: Update for MzScheme interface

  • Sergey Khorev
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 30, 2013
      Test 70 fails.  I worked around it for now by changing:

              :if l2[2] == l2

              :if l2[2] == "item2"

      Please find out what the proper solution is.

      Thanks Bram. Will check it out.

    • Sergey Khorev
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 31, 2013
        Bram,

        Test 70 fails.  I worked around it for now by changing:

                :if l2[2] == l2

                :if l2[2] == "item2"

        This was caused by a part of patch from Eric Dobson. I restricted the scope of this change to Mac only and test 70 has passed on Linux and Windows.
        Please find the patch attached.

        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 31, 2013
          Sergey Khorev wrote:

          > >> Test 70 fails. I worked around it for now by changing:
          > >>
          > >> :if l2[2] == l2

          > >> :if l2[2] == "item2"
          > >>

          > This was caused by a part of patch from Eric Dobson. I restricted the scope
          > of this change to Mac only and test 70 has passed on Linux and Windows.
          > Please find the patch attached.

          Thanks for the fix. I'm glad a test caught the problem.

          --
          Mental Floss prevents moral decay!