Re: New feature: absolute line number in relativenumber for the current line

  • Paul Ruane
    Message 1 of 47 , Jan 30, 2013
      Fantastic, thanks guys.

      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 29, 2013
        Ah, I understand now; sorry for the confusion -- I didn't know that patch 1115 changed the behavior of relativenumber/number. I know what I have to do now to modify my vimrc to behave like it used to for older versions by using the has("patch#") check.

        I do indeed like this new behavior better though :)
        Thanks very much for your help!

        --Stan