Re: Update for MzScheme interface

    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 28, 2013
      Sergey Khorev wrote:

      > On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:
      >

      > > You sent me a patch two months ago. Did you make an update since then?
      > > Please send me the patch again to make sure it works with the current
      > > source code.
      >

      > Here is an updated patch. As of another issue with messages on stderr when
      > Vim creates a process, this will be fixed in later Racket versions.

      Thanks. I'll try out this patch soon.

      --
      ARTHUR: Be quiet!
      DENNIS: Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 30, 2013
        Sergey Khorev wrote:

        > On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:
        >

        > > You sent me a patch two months ago. Did you make an update since then?
        > > Please send me the patch again to make sure it works with the current
        > > source code.
        >

        > Here is an updated patch. As of another issue with messages on stderr when
        > Vim creates a process, this will be fixed in later Racket versions.

        I have now included the patch and will send it out. I can't possibly
        verify this works, other than building and testing on my computer.

        Test 70 fails. I worked around it for now by changing:

        :if l2[2] == l2

        :if l2[2] == "item2"

        Please find out what the proper solution is.

        --
        -rwxr-xr-x 1 root 24 Oct 29 1929 /bin/ed
        -rwxr-xr-t 4 root 131720 Jan 1 1970 /usr/ucb/vi

      • Sergey Khorev
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 30, 2013
          Test 70 fails.  I worked around it for now by changing:

                  :if l2[2] == l2

                  :if l2[2] == "item2"

          Please find out what the proper solution is.

          Thanks Bram. Will check it out.

        • Sergey Khorev
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 31, 2013
            Bram,

            Test 70 fails.  I worked around it for now by changing:

                    :if l2[2] == l2

                    :if l2[2] == "item2"

            This was caused by a part of patch from Eric Dobson. I restricted the scope of this change to Mac only and test 70 has passed on Linux and Windows.
            Please find the patch attached.

            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 31, 2013
              Sergey Khorev wrote:

              > >> Test 70 fails. I worked around it for now by changing:
              > >>
              > >> :if l2[2] == l2

              > >> :if l2[2] == "item2"
              > >>

              > This was caused by a part of patch from Eric Dobson. I restricted the scope
              > of this change to Mac only and test 70 has passed on Linux and Windows.
              > Please find the patch attached.

              Thanks for the fix. I'm glad a test caught the problem.

              --
              Mental Floss prevents moral decay!