Re: Update for MzScheme interface

  • Sergey Khorev
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 28, 2013
      Hi Bram

      On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:

      You sent me a patch two months ago.  Did you make an update since then?
      Please send me the patch again to make sure it works with the current
      source code.

      Here is an updated patch. As of another issue with messages on stderr when Vim creates a process, this will be fixed in later Racket versions.

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 28, 2013
        Sergey Khorev wrote:

        > On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:
        >

        > > You sent me a patch two months ago. Did you make an update since then?
        > > Please send me the patch again to make sure it works with the current
        > > source code.
        >

        > Here is an updated patch. As of another issue with messages on stderr when
        > Vim creates a process, this will be fixed in later Racket versions.

        Thanks. I'll try out this patch soon.

        --
        ARTHUR: Be quiet!
        DENNIS: Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause

        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 30, 2013
          Sergey Khorev wrote:

          > On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:
          >

          > > You sent me a patch two months ago. Did you make an update since then?
          > > Please send me the patch again to make sure it works with the current
          > > source code.
          >

          > Here is an updated patch. As of another issue with messages on stderr when
          > Vim creates a process, this will be fixed in later Racket versions.

          I have now included the patch and will send it out. I can't possibly
          verify this works, other than building and testing on my computer.

          Test 70 fails. I worked around it for now by changing:

          :if l2[2] == l2

          :if l2[2] == "item2"

          Please find out what the proper solution is.

          --
          -rwxr-xr-x 1 root 24 Oct 29 1929 /bin/ed
          -rwxr-xr-t 4 root 131720 Jan 1 1970 /usr/ucb/vi

        • Sergey Khorev
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 30, 2013
            Test 70 fails.  I worked around it for now by changing:

                    :if l2[2] == l2

                    :if l2[2] == "item2"

            Please find out what the proper solution is.

            Thanks Bram. Will check it out.

          • Sergey Khorev
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 31, 2013
              Bram,

              Test 70 fails.  I worked around it for now by changing:

                      :if l2[2] == l2

                      :if l2[2] == "item2"

              This was caused by a part of patch from Eric Dobson. I restricted the scope of this change to Mac only and test 70 has passed on Linux and Windows.
              Please find the patch attached.

              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 31, 2013
                Sergey Khorev wrote:

                > >> Test 70 fails. I worked around it for now by changing:
                > >>
                > >> :if l2[2] == l2

                > >> :if l2[2] == "item2"
                > >>

                > This was caused by a part of patch from Eric Dobson. I restricted the scope
                > of this change to Mac only and test 70 has passed on Linux and Windows.
                > Please find the patch attached.

                Thanks for the fix. I'm glad a test caught the problem.

                --
                Mental Floss prevents moral decay!