Re: After patch 773-782 - E245: Illegal char ',' in font name

  • MURAOKA Taro
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2013

      I'll investigate it later (tonight).

      2013/01/25 5:31 "Bram Moolenaar" <Bram@...>:

      Stephen Lee wrote:

      > Just would like to report that gvim build 782 complains when exiting:
      >
      > E245: Illegal char ',' in font name "WenQuanYi Zen Hei Mono:h12,WenQuanYiZenHeiMono:h12"
      >
      > My vimrc config is:
      >
      > set guifontwide=WenQuanYi\ Zen\ Hei\ Mono:h12,WenQuanYiZenHeiMono:h12
      >
      > It does not happen before patch 773
      >
      > My system:
      > TuxMan's vim win32 build 782
      > Windows 7 x64

      This must happen because 'guifontwide' is now used for IME.  Apparently
      it is not prepared for two names separated by a comma.

      --
      Have you heard about the new Barbie doll?  It's called Divorce
      Barbie.  It comes with all of Ken's stuff.

       /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@... -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\
      ///        sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
      \\\  an exciting new programming language -- http://www.Zimbu.org        ///
       \\\            help me help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF-Holland.org    ///

    • MURAOKA Taro
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2013
        Hi all.

        Attached patch will fix this.
        This patch use GetObject() instead of get_logfont() to obtain a
        LOGFONT of guifontwide.
        Please check it.

        Thanks.

        --