Dependency of gui_w32.c is not correct

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2013
      Hi,

      gui_w32.c depends on gui_w48.c, but the dependency in Make_cyg.mak
      and Make_ming.mak is not correct. If I edit only gui_w48.c,
      Vim is not built.
      Attached patch fix this.

      Thanks,
      Ken Takata

    • Tony Mechelynck
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2013
        On 18/01/13 23:28, Ken Takata wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > gui_w32.c depends on gui_w48.c, but the dependency in Make_cyg.mak
        > and Make_ming.mak is not correct. If I edit only gui_w48.c,
        > Vim is not built.
        > Attached patch fix this.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Ken Takata

        I don't understand what your patch is doing, other than replacing three
        lines by themselves.

        Finagle's Third Law:
        In any collection of data, the figure most obviously correct,
        beyond all need of checking, is the mistake

        Corollaries:
        (1) Nobody whom you ask for help will see it.
        (2) The first person who stops by, whose advice you really
        don't want to hear, will see it immediately.

      • Tony Mechelynck
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2013
          On 19/01/13 00:22, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
          > On 18/01/13 23:28, Ken Takata wrote:
          >> Hi,
          >>
          >> gui_w32.c depends on gui_w48.c, but the dependency in Make_cyg.mak
          >> and Make_ming.mak is not correct. If I edit only gui_w48.c,
          >> Vim is not built.
          >> Attached patch fix this.
          >>
          >> Thanks,
          >> Ken Takata
          >>

          > I don't understand what your patch is doing, other than replacing three
          > lines by themselves.
          >

          > Best regards,
          > Tony.

          Oops, sorry, need some black tea. It adds the same 3 lines in two
          different places.

          It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.
          [real standing law in Alabama, United States of America]

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 19, 2013
            Ken Takata wrote:

            > gui_w32.c depends on gui_w48.c, but the dependency in Make_cyg.mak
            > and Make_ming.mak is not correct. If I edit only gui_w48.c,
            > Vim is not built.
            > Attached patch fix this.

            Thanks, I'll include it soon.

            --
            Eight Megabytes And Continually Swapping.