and indistinguishable in gVim on Windows

  • Jonathan Fudger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      I am obliged to use Windows at work, and some of the mappings I am trying to implement in gvim 7.3.762 appear to be failing because the keypad enter key <kEnter> cannot be mapped independently of <Enter>.

      To reproduce:

      The following mapping is not triggered Enter or keypad-Enter:

      :nnoremap <kEnter> :echo "kEnter"<CR>

      However, the following mapping is triggered by both Enter and keypad-Enter:

      :nnoremap <Enter> :echo "Enter"<CR>

      Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

      Thanks in advance for your help.