Re: added TextDeleted and TextYanked events

  • Philippe Vaucher
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 7, 2013
      > It's in the todo list. That list is very long, and bug fixes have
      > priority. Might take a while.

      Bump :)

      Philippe

    • Philippe Vaucher
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 23, 2013
        Yawn... More than 2 years for a trivial patch like this.

        https://github.com/Silex/vim/commit/de53ab72c89affa8ba77536ed8920751c037d127

        Honestly, I'm disapointed. It's been a while I don't use vim anymore but I think vim deserves a more reactive development model than the current one.

        Bram: I think you clearly need to nominate additional people to apply patches.