Re: Subject: Re: vim on cygwin using win32 clipboard

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 4, 2013
      Hi,

      2013/01/3 Thu 1:57:05 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > Ken Takata wrote:
      >
      > > Many thanks to Frodak Baksik and Anton Sharonov for this feature.
      > >
      > > I have updated Anton's patches to be applied to the latest version
      > > (7.3.762).
      >
      > Thanks, I'll update the todo list.

      I have updated the full patch.
      "make winclip.pro" didn't work well.

      Thanks,
      Ken Takata

    • Ken Takata
      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 26, 2013
        Hi,

        2013/01/05 Sat 0:47:42 UTC+9 Ken Takata wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > 2013/01/3 Thu 1:57:05 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        > > Ken Takata wrote:
        > >
        > > > Many thanks to Frodak Baksik and Anton Sharonov for this feature.
        > > >
        > > > I have updated Anton's patches to be applied to the latest version
        > > > (7.3.762).
        > >
        > > Thanks, I'll update the todo list.
        >
        > I have updated the full patch.
        > "make winclip.pro" didn't work well.

        I have updated the patches.
        There were two problems:

        1. (simple version only)
        Couldn't compile on Linux with this patch.

        2. os_unix.c didn't include winclip.pro or os_mswin.pro.

        Thanks,
        Ken Takata