Re: getbufvar(), getwinvar(), gettabvar(), gettabwinvar() cannot set default value

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2013
      Hirohito Higashi wrote:

      > Hi, Bram, Shougo and list.
      >
      > 2013/1/1(Tue) 13:02:14 UTC+9 Shougo:
      > > > Thanks, this looks useful.
      > > >
      > > > Instead of manual testing, it would be useful to have the tests in
      > > > src/testdir. Vim is getting more and more complex, it's good to test
      > > > every feature.
      > >
      > > Thank you for the reply. I can add test script but I don't know how
      > > to make test script for Vim source code.
      >
      > I wrote a test code. and found small bugs. I fixed this.
      > ({def} may set only valid {bufnr}, {winnr}, {tabnr} spcified.)
      > (gettabver(1, '', 'def') and gettabver(1, '&nu', 'def') should not return `def`.)
      > Attach a patch. (test89 added and code modified)
      > Please check.

      Thanks, I'll add this to the todo list.

    • h_east
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 31, 2013
        Hi Bram

        2013/1/3(Thu) 1:50:25 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar:
        > Thanks, I'll add this to the todo list.

        Thanks for adding todo list.
        But original patch author is forgotten.

        todo.txt : 93
        Patch to add default value to getbufvar() et al. (Hirohito Higashi, 2013 Jan 1)

        Please fix this as:
        Patch to add default value to getbufvar() et al. (Shougo Matsushita, Hirohito Higashi, 2013 Jan 1)

        Best Regards,
        Hirohito Higashi

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 31, 2013
          Hirohito Higashi wrote:

          > 2013/1/3(Thu) 1:50:25 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar:
          > > Thanks, I'll add this to the todo list.
          >
          > Thanks for adding todo list.
          > But original patch author is forgotten.
          >
          > todo.txt : 93
          > Patch to add default value to getbufvar() et al. (Hirohito Higashi,
          > 2013 Jan 1)
          >
          > Please fix this as:
          > Patch to add default value to getbufvar() et al. (Shougo Matsushita,
          > Hirohito Higashi, 2013 Jan 1)

          The todo list has the name of the person who sent the patch. That's how
          I can find it again. But it's good to have the name of the original
          patch author, I might forget.

          --
          There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand binary and those who don't.