Re: Subject: Re: vim on cygwin using win32 clipboard

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 31, 2012
      Hi,

      Many thanks to Frodak Baksik and Anton Sharonov for this feature.

      I have updated Anton's patches to be applied to the latest version (7.3.762).

      Best regards,
      Ken Takata

      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
        Ken Takata wrote:

        > Many thanks to Frodak Baksik and Anton Sharonov for this feature.
        >
        > I have updated Anton's patches to be applied to the latest version
        > (7.3.762).

        Thanks, I'll update the todo list.

        --
        A computer without Windows is like a fish without a bicycle.

      • Ken Takata
        Message 3 of 29 , Jan 4, 2013
          Hi,

          2013/01/3 Thu 1:57:05 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar wrote:
          > Ken Takata wrote:
          >
          > > Many thanks to Frodak Baksik and Anton Sharonov for this feature.
          > >
          > > I have updated Anton's patches to be applied to the latest version
          > > (7.3.762).
          >
          > Thanks, I'll update the todo list.

          I have updated the full patch.
          "make winclip.pro" didn't work well.

          Thanks,
          Ken Takata

        • Ken Takata
          Message 4 of 29 , Jan 26, 2013
            Hi,

            2013/01/05 Sat 0:47:42 UTC+9 Ken Takata wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > 2013/01/3 Thu 1:57:05 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar wrote:
            > > Ken Takata wrote:
            > >
            > > > Many thanks to Frodak Baksik and Anton Sharonov for this feature.
            > > >
            > > > I have updated Anton's patches to be applied to the latest version
            > > > (7.3.762).
            > >
            > > Thanks, I'll update the todo list.
            >
            > I have updated the full patch.
            > "make winclip.pro" didn't work well.

            I have updated the patches.
            There were two problems:

            1. (simple version only)
            Couldn't compile on Linux with this patch.

            2. os_unix.c didn't include winclip.pro or os_mswin.pro.

            Thanks,
            Ken Takata