typo in todo.txt

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26, 2012
      Hi,

      I found some typos in todo.txt.
      Attached patch fixes them.

      Thanks,
      Ken Takata

    • Dominique PellĂ©
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 26, 2012
        Ken Takata <kentkt@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I found some typos in todo.txt.
        > Attached patch fixes them.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Ken Takata

        One more typo fixed in todo.txt in attached patch.

        Regards
        -- Dominique

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2012
          Dominique Pelle wrote:

          > One more typo fixed in todo.txt in attached patch.

          Thanks!

          210. When you get a divorce, you don't care about who gets the children,
          but discuss endlessly who can use the email address.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 29, 2012
            Ken Takata wrote:

            > I found some typos in todo.txt.
            > Attached patch fixes them.

            Thanks, I have included them.

            --
            Your mouse has moved. Windows must be restarted for the change
            to take effect. Reboot now?