Re: Issue 96 in vim: Use of memory after free when pasting in read-only file using Perforce plugin

  • vim@googlecode.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 12, 2012
      Updates:

      Comment #6 on issue 96 by brammool...@...: Use of memory after free
      when pasting in read-only file using Perforce plugin

    • David Fishburn
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 12, 2012

        On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:02 PM, <vim@...> wrote:
        Updates:

        Comment #6 on issue 96 by brammool...@...: Use of memory after free when pasting in read-only file using Perforce plugin

        I will attempt to reproduce the issue with the YankRing, and then try it with this patch.  But so far I haven't been able to reliably reproduce the crash.

        David