Re: Issue 96 in vim: Use of memory after free when pasting in read-only file using Perforce plugin

  • vim@googlecode.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 12, 2012
      Comment #5 on issue 96 by dominiqu...@...: Use of memory after free

      Bram wrote:

      > Please check if patch 7.3.757 solves this problem.

      Yes, it fixes it. Thanks!

    • vim@googlecode.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 12, 2012
        Updates:

        Comment #6 on issue 96 by brammool...@...: Use of memory after free
        when pasting in read-only file using Perforce plugin

      • David Fishburn
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 12, 2012

          On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:02 PM, <vim@...> wrote:
          Updates:

          Comment #6 on issue 96 by brammool...@...: Use of memory after free when pasting in read-only file using Perforce plugin

          I will attempt to reproduce the issue with the YankRing, and then try it with this patch.  But so far I haven't been able to reliably reproduce the crash.

          David