Re: Vim 2013 calendar available

  • Tony Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2012
      On 10/12/12 20:26, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > Hello Vim users,
      >
      > I have updated the handy desktop calendar for 2013. It prints on one
      > sheet of paper and, after folding and applying a bit of glue, stands on
      > your desk. Well, I suppose it would stand on most things. Although I
      > don't recommend placing it on top of your dog.
      >
      > It is available in English and Dutch. You can find it on my website:
      > http://moolenaar.net/#Calendar

      The page mentions an interview with a Dutch newspaper:
      http://www.automatiseringgids.nl/artikelen/2008/22/weinig%20aandacht%20voor%20open%20source%20in%20nederland.aspx

      Trying to browse that page gives an error page:

      Sorry, deze pagina kon niet gevonden worden.
      Mogelijk bestaat deze pagina niet meer, of is ze verhuisd.

      i.e. "Sorry, this page could not be found. Perhaps this page doesn't
      exist anymore, or it has moved."

      > If you are doing your Christmas shopping on Amazon, please consider
      > using the links on this page: http://www.iccf.nl/click1.html
      > A percentage of the sales will go to Vim's charity, helping children in
      > Uganda,
      >
      > Happy Vimming!

      ... indifference is a militant thing ... when it goes away it leaves
      smoking ruins, where lie citizens bayonetted through the throat. It is
      not a children's pastime like mere highway robbery.
      -- Stephen Crane

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2012
        Tony Mechelynck wrote:

        > On 10/12/12 20:26, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello Vim users,
        > >
        > > I have updated the handy desktop calendar for 2013. It prints on one
        > > sheet of paper and, after folding and applying a bit of glue, stands on
        > > your desk. Well, I suppose it would stand on most things. Although I
        > > don't recommend placing it on top of your dog.
        > >
        > > It is available in English and Dutch. You can find it on my website:
        > > http://moolenaar.net/#Calendar
        >
        > The page mentions an interview with a Dutch newspaper:
        > http://www.automatiseringgids.nl/artikelen/2008/22/weinig%20aandacht%20voor%20open%20source%20in%20nederland.aspx
        >
        > Trying to browse that page gives an error page:
        >
        > Sorry, deze pagina kon niet gevonden worden.
        > Mogelijk bestaat deze pagina niet meer, of is ze verhuisd.
        >
        > i.e. "Sorry, this page could not be found. Perhaps this page doesn't
        > exist anymore, or it has moved."

        I suppose they deleted this old article. Oh, it's still available, but
        you need to login:
        http://www.automatiseringgids.nl/achtergrond/2008/22/weinig-aandacht-voor-open-source-in-nederland

        --
        Fingers not found - Pound head on keyboard to continue.