Re: Patch 7.3.753

  • Gary Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2012
      On 2012-12-07, Techlive Zheng wrote:
      > 在 2012年12月6日星期四UTC+8上午2时13分35秒,Bram Moolenaar写道:
      > > Patch 7.3.753
      > > Problem: When there is a QuitPre autocommand using ":q" twice does not work
      > > for exiting when there are more files to edit.
      > > Solution: Do not decrement quitmore in an autocommand. (Techlive Zheng)
      > > Files: src/ex_docmd.c, src/fileio.c, src/proto/fileio.pro

      [179 lines of patch deleted]

      > This is great.

      I'm glad the patch helps you and I'm sure Bram appreciates the
      acknowledgement. But, would you and others please not include the
      entire text of a patch in such replies unless you are commenting on
      specific parts of the patch?

      Regards,
      Gary

    • 郑文辉(Techlive Zheng)
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2012
        2012/12/8 Gary Johnson <garyjohn@...>:
        > On 2012-12-07, Techlive Zheng wrote:
        >> 在 2012年12月6日星期四UTC+8上午2时13分35秒,Bram Moolenaar写道:
        >> > Patch 7.3.753
        >> > Problem: When there is a QuitPre autocommand using ":q" twice does not work
        >> > for exiting when there are more files to edit.
        >> > Solution: Do not decrement quitmore in an autocommand. (Techlive Zheng)
        >> > Files: src/ex_docmd.c, src/fileio.c, src/proto/fileio.pro
        >
        > [179 lines of patch deleted]
        >
        >> This is great.
        >
        > I'm glad the patch helps you and I'm sure Bram appreciates the
        > acknowledgement. But, would you and others please not include the
        > entire text of a patch in such replies unless you are commenting on
        > specific parts of the patch?
        >
        > Regards,
        > Gary

        Sorry for that, I thought the google groups will automatically fold
        that, but it does not. I will notice next time.

      • ZyX
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2012
          > Sorry for that, I thought the google groups will automatically fold
          > that, but it does not. I will notice next time.

          It does. But not all mail clients do the same.