Re: YAML indentation file

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
      ZyX wrote:

      > Added undo_indent and cpo saving/setting

      Thanks. For me it's a bit easier if you send the whole file instead of
      a patch.

      105. When someone asks you for your address, you tell them your URL.

    • ZyX
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
        > Thanks. For me it's a bit easier if you send the whole file instead of
        a patch.

        https://bitbucket.org/ZyX_I/vim/raw/262f483812f8f7c5a0e6c9a43cd1967782b7b9ed/runtime/indent/yaml.vim

        Google groups interface for some reason does not like “.vim” extension.