Re: Digraphs

  • Dominique PellĂ©
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2012
      Marcin Szamotulski <mszamot@...> wrote:

      > Thank you all for really useful answers, I will give them a try. Though
      > I really think that colouring output of the digraph command would look
      > pretty ...
      >
      > Regards,
      > Marcin

      Hi Marcin

      You can try the attached patch. It adds colors to the output of the
      ":digraph" command which lists digraphs.

      I'm not sure whether it's worth having an official patch for it.

      Regards
      -- Dominique

    • Christian Brabandt
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 1, 2012
        Hi Marcin!

        On Sa, 01 Dez 2012, Marcin Szamotulski wrote:

        > Thank you all for really useful answers, I will give them a try. Though
        > I really think that colouring output of the digraph command would look
        > pretty ...

        Last version 0.14 of unicode.vim now offers a :Digraphs command, that
        does what you want, e.g.

        :Digraphs display a colored output of the :digraph list
        :Digraphs X display all digraphs, matching X

        regards,
        Christian
        --
        Edel sei der Mensch, Milchreis ist gut.

      • Marcin Szamotulski
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 2, 2012
          On 21:28 Sat 01 Dec , Christian Brabandt wrote:
          > Hi Marcin!
          >
          > On Sa, 01 Dez 2012, Marcin Szamotulski wrote:
          >
          > > Thank you all for really useful answers, I will give them a try. Though
          > > I really think that colouring output of the digraph command would look
          > > pretty ...
          >
          > Last version 0.14 of unicode.vim now offers a :Digraphs command, that
          > does what you want, e.g.
          >
          > :Digraphs display a colored output of the :digraph list
          > :Digraphs X display all digraphs, matching X
          >
          > regards,
          > Christian
          > --
          > Edel sei der Mensch, Milchreis ist gut.