content-type of http://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/patches/7.3/*

  • mattn
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2012
      Hi.

      http://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/patches/7.3/7.3.743
      (or other patches)

      returns "Content-Type: application/x-troff-man"

      I think it should be text/plan. Sorry, I don't know who is managing the server.

      - Yasuhiro Matsumoto

    • Tony Mechelynck
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2012
        On 29/11/12 01:09, mattn wrote:
        > Hi.
        >
        > http://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/patches/7.3/7.3.743
        > (or other patches)
        >
        > returns "Content-Type: application/x-troff-man"
        >
        > I think it should be text/plan. Sorry, I don't know who is managing the server.
        >
        > - Yasuhiro Matsumoto

        Or maybe text/x-diff which I see on some *.diff attachments in this list?

        Sure eating yogurt will improve your sex life. People know that if
        you'll eat that stuff, you'll eat anything.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
          Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:

          > http://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/patches/7.3/7.3.743
          > (or other patches)
          >
          > returns "Content-Type: application/x-troff-man"
          >
          > I think it should be text/plan. Sorry, I don't know who is managing
          > the server.

          Thanks for letting us know. I'll ask if this can be changed.

          --
          From "know your smileys":
          :-{} Too much lipstick