Re: Update for MzScheme interface

  • Sergey Khorev
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 23, 2012
      > No, the directory is /share/collects. Configure doesn't find it. I
      > have changed configure.in and now it seems to work. I'll do some more
      > checks and send out the patch.

      Thanks. Your variant worked for me as well.

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 23, 2013
        Sergey -

        You sent me a patch two months ago. Did you make an update since then?
        Please send me the patch again to make sure it works with the current
        source code.

        - Bram

        --
        FATHER: Did you kill all those guards?
        LAUNCELOT: Yes ... I'm very sorry ...

      • Sergey Khorev
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 28, 2013
          Hi Bram

          On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:

          You sent me a patch two months ago.  Did you make an update since then?
          Please send me the patch again to make sure it works with the current
          source code.

          Here is an updated patch. As of another issue with messages on stderr when Vim creates a process, this will be fixed in later Racket versions.

          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 28, 2013
            Sergey Khorev wrote:

            > On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:
            >

            > > You sent me a patch two months ago. Did you make an update since then?
            > > Please send me the patch again to make sure it works with the current
            > > source code.
            >

            > Here is an updated patch. As of another issue with messages on stderr when
            > Vim creates a process, this will be fixed in later Racket versions.

            Thanks. I'll try out this patch soon.

            --
            ARTHUR: Be quiet!
            DENNIS: Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause

            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 30, 2013
              Sergey Khorev wrote:

              > On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:
              >

              > > You sent me a patch two months ago. Did you make an update since then?
              > > Please send me the patch again to make sure it works with the current
              > > source code.
              >

              > Here is an updated patch. As of another issue with messages on stderr when
              > Vim creates a process, this will be fixed in later Racket versions.

              I have now included the patch and will send it out. I can't possibly
              verify this works, other than building and testing on my computer.

              Test 70 fails. I worked around it for now by changing:

              :if l2[2] == l2

              :if l2[2] == "item2"

              Please find out what the proper solution is.

              --
              -rwxr-xr-x 1 root 24 Oct 29 1929 /bin/ed
              -rwxr-xr-t 4 root 131720 Jan 1 1970 /usr/ucb/vi

            • Sergey Khorev
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 30, 2013
                Test 70 fails.  I worked around it for now by changing:

                        :if l2[2] == l2

                        :if l2[2] == "item2"

                Please find out what the proper solution is.

                Thanks Bram. Will check it out.

              • Sergey Khorev
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 31, 2013
                  Bram,

                  Test 70 fails.  I worked around it for now by changing:

                          :if l2[2] == l2

                          :if l2[2] == "item2"

                  This was caused by a part of patch from Eric Dobson. I restricted the scope of this change to Mac only and test 70 has passed on Linux and Windows.
                  Please find the patch attached.

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 31, 2013
                    Sergey Khorev wrote:

                    > >> Test 70 fails. I worked around it for now by changing:
                    > >>
                    > >> :if l2[2] == l2

                    > >> :if l2[2] == "item2"
                    > >>

                    > This was caused by a part of patch from Eric Dobson. I restricted the scope
                    > of this change to Mac only and test 70 has passed on Linux and Windows.
                    > Please find the patch attached.

                    Thanks for the fix. I'm glad a test caught the problem.

                    --
                    Mental Floss prevents moral decay!