Re: Update of tutor.ja.*

    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 22, 2012
      Ken Takata wrote:

      > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
      > Some typos are fixed.

      Thanks, I'll include it.

      55. You ask your doctor to implant a gig in your brain.

    • Ken Takata
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 5, 2013
        Hi Bram,

        I have updated Japanese tutor files again.
        Some typos are fixed.

        Best regards,
        Ken Takata

      • Yasuhiro MATSUMOTO
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 5, 2013
          too many typos, sorry!

          On 2/5/13, Ken Takata <kentkt@...> wrote:
          > Hi Bram,
          >
          > I have updated Japanese tutor files again.
          > Some typos are fixed.
          >
          > Best regards,
          > Ken Takata
          >
          > --
          > --
          >
          > ---

          - Yasuhiro Matsumoto

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 6, 2013
            Ken Takata wrote:

            > I have updated Japanese tutor files again.
            > Some typos are fixed.

            I'll include them, thanks.

            --
            BEDEVERE: Look! It's the old man from scene 24 - what's he Doing here?
            ARTHUR: He is the keeper of the Bridge. He asks each traveler five

          • Ken Takata
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 5 2:09 PM
              Hi Bram,

              I have updated Japanese tutor files.
              Please include them.

              Regards,
              Ken Takata

              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 7 6:44 AM
                Ken Takata wrote:

                > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
                > Please include them.

                I'll include it, thanks for the update.

                --
                The startling truth finally became apparent, and it was this: Numbers
                written on restaurant checks within the confines of restaurants do not follow

              • Kenichi Ito
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 31, 2014
                  Hi,

                  I have updated Japanese tutor files.

                  * update to the latest
                  * fix typo
                  * improve translation

                  Please include them.

                  Regards,
                  Kenichi Ito

                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 1, 2014
                    Kenichi Ito wrote:

                    > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
                    >
                    > * update to the latest
                    > * fix typo
                    > * improve translation
                    >
                    > Please include them.

                    Thanks, I'll include them.

                    --
                    An alien life briefly visits earth. Just before departing it leaves a
                    message in the dust on the back of a white van. The world is shocked

                  • Andre Sihera
                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 1, 2014
                      On 01/08/14 11:34, Kenichi Ito wrote:
                      > Hi,
                      >
                      > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
                      >
                      > * update to the latest
                      > * fix typo
                      > * improve translation
                      >
                      > Please include them.
                      >
                      > Regards,
                      > Kenichi Ito

                      Ito-san,

                      Thanks for the update.

                      I have mailed you and Matsumoto-san directly with my comments.
                      Please check your in-box.

                      Cheers,

                      ******

                      Ito さん、