Re: Update of tutor.ja.*

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 21, 2012
      Hi Bram,

      I have updated Japanese tutor files.
      Some typos are fixed.

      Best regards,
      Ken Takata

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 22, 2012
        Ken Takata wrote:

        > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
        > Some typos are fixed.

        Thanks, I'll include it.

        55. You ask your doctor to implant a gig in your brain.

      • Ken Takata
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 5, 2013
          Hi Bram,

          I have updated Japanese tutor files again.
          Some typos are fixed.

          Best regards,
          Ken Takata

        • Yasuhiro MATSUMOTO
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 5, 2013
            too many typos, sorry!

            On 2/5/13, Ken Takata <kentkt@...> wrote:
            > Hi Bram,
            >
            > I have updated Japanese tutor files again.
            > Some typos are fixed.
            >
            > Best regards,
            > Ken Takata
            >
            > --
            > --
            >
            > ---

            - Yasuhiro Matsumoto

            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 6, 2013
              Ken Takata wrote:

              > I have updated Japanese tutor files again.
              > Some typos are fixed.

              I'll include them, thanks.

              --
              BEDEVERE: Look! It's the old man from scene 24 - what's he Doing here?
              ARTHUR: He is the keeper of the Bridge. He asks each traveler five

            • Ken Takata
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 5, 2013
                Hi Bram,

                I have updated Japanese tutor files.
                Please include them.

                Regards,
                Ken Takata

                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 7, 2013
                  Ken Takata wrote:

                  > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
                  > Please include them.

                  I'll include it, thanks for the update.

                  --
                  The startling truth finally became apparent, and it was this: Numbers
                  written on restaurant checks within the confines of restaurants do not follow

                • Kenichi Ito
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 31, 2014
                    Hi,

                    I have updated Japanese tutor files.

                    * update to the latest
                    * fix typo
                    * improve translation

                    Please include them.

                    Regards,
                    Kenichi Ito

                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 1, 2014
                      Kenichi Ito wrote:

                      > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
                      >
                      > * update to the latest
                      > * fix typo
                      > * improve translation
                      >
                      > Please include them.

                      Thanks, I'll include them.

                      --
                      An alien life briefly visits earth. Just before departing it leaves a
                      message in the dust on the back of a white van. The world is shocked

                    • Andre Sihera
                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 1, 2014
                        On 01/08/14 11:34, Kenichi Ito wrote:
                        > Hi,
                        >
                        > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
                        >
                        > * update to the latest
                        > * fix typo
                        > * improve translation
                        >
                        > Please include them.
                        >
                        > Regards,
                        > Kenichi Ito

                        Ito-san,

                        Thanks for the update.

                        I have mailed you and Matsumoto-san directly with my comments.
                        Please check your in-box.

                        Cheers,

                        ******

                        Ito さん、