Re: Patch 7.3.718

  • Charles Campbell
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2012
      Charles Campbell wrote:
      > Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      >> Patch 7.3.718
      >> Problem: When re-using the current buffer the buffer-local options
      >> stay.
      >> Solution: Re-initialize the buffer-local options. (Christian Brabandt)
      >> Files: src/buffer.c
      >>
      > Hello!
      >
      > This patch hasn't been entered onto
      > ftp://ftp.home.vim.org/pub/vim/patches/7.3/7.3.716 yet...
      sorry -- meant to say, this patch hasn't been entered onto
      ftp://ftp.home.vim.org/pub/vim/patches/7.3/7.3.718 yet...

      Regards,
      Chip Campbell

    • Ron Aaron
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 20, 2012
        None of the patches since 7.3.715 are on the ftp site...

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21, 2012
          Ron Aaron wrote:

          > None of the patches since 7.3.715 are on the ftp site...

          Fixed now. They are changing the hardware setup, I uploaded to the old
          machine while the new machine does the serving (or the other way around).
          Files are now copied and next time I'll check which machine to upload
          to.

          46. Your wife makes a new rule: "The computer cannot come to bed."