Re: Issue 94 in vim: Better support is needed for DocBook 5 in filetype.vim and filetype/docbk.vim

  • vim@googlecode.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2012
      Comment #2 on issue 94 by shlomif@...: Better support is needed for
      DocBook 5 in filetype.vim and filetype/docbk.vim

      Here is the second patch, that amends the first one to provide a
      b:docbk_ver variable with some new common tags. There are probably some
      other tags there, but they are less common, and I didn't appear to use them
      in my DocBook/XML 5 documents.

      Attachments:
      vim-docbook-5-2nd-patch.diff 1.8 KB

    • vim@googlecode.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 26, 2012
        Comment #3 on issue 94 by shlomif@...: Better support is needed for
        DocBook 5 in filetype.vim and filetype/docbk.vim

        Here is the complete patch that adds support for all the tags. It was
        generated using the Perl/Python/Bash scripts here:

        https://bitbucket.org/shlomif/vim-docbook-5-support

        Regards,

        -- Shlomi Fish

        Attachments:
        docbook.diff 14.1 KB

      • vim@googlecode.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 28, 2012
          Updates:

          Comment #4 on issue 94 by brammool...@...: Better support is needed
          for DocBook 5 in filetype.vim and filetype/docbk.vim

          I have included the changes. Will be in the next runtime file update.