[ptch] permit subdirectories with help

  • Charles Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
      Hello!

      I've attached a patch which allows subdirectories with help. Actually,
      the tags system already permitted subdirectories; what this patch does
      is extend helptags to search through subdirectories, creating
      appropriate tags.

      The patch is experimental, and I've only tested it under Linux (I hope
      to test it under Windows later). Needs testing under other o/s'es! I
      don't have access to macos or vms, for example.

      Regards,
      Chip Campbell