Fix cproto error on Cygwin

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2012
      Hi,

      I tried to generate *.pro on Cygwin by the command "make proto",
      but it caused the following error:
      cproto: unknown option -- g

      It seems that PERL_CFLAGS contains "-g" when +perl is enabled.
      Attached patch fixes this problem.

      Best regards,
      Ken Takata

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2012
        Ken Takata wrote:

        > I tried to generate *.pro on Cygwin by the command "make proto",
        > but it caused the following error:
        > cproto: unknown option -- g
        >
        > It seems that PERL_CFLAGS contains "-g" when +perl is enabled.
        > Attached patch fixes this problem.

        Thanks!

        --
        Give a man a computer program and you give him a headache,
        but teach him to program computers and you give him the power