Doc patch: *:ls* in windows.txt

  • glts
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2012
      Hello list

      The example buffer list at *:ls* is missing a space before the '+' flag:
      the '+' flag is in column 5 after the buffer number, not in column 4.

      The attached patch fixes this.

      David Bürgin

    • Dominique Pellé
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2012
        glts <676c7473@...> wrote:

        > Hello list
        >
        > The example buffer list at *:ls* is missing a space before the '+' flag:
        > the '+' flag is in column 5 after the buffer number, not in column 4.
        >
        > The attached patch fixes this.
        >
        > David Bürgin

        Thanks.
        This is quite minor, but the same glitch happens in
        usr_22.txt in :help 22.4.

        -- Dominique

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2012
          David Bürgin wrote:

          > The example buffer list at *:ls* is missing a space before the '+' flag:
          > the '+' flag is in column 5 after the buffer number, not in column 4.
          >
          > The attached patch fixes this.

          Thanks, I'll include it.

          --
          The History of every major Galactic Civilization tends to pass through
          three distinct and recognizable phases, those of Survival, Inquiry and